New student admissions for the current school year are on-going.
School Year 2013-14 - Admission process for new students is open. Acceptance is according to the Admissions Criteria.
The following information is required at the time of registration for each new student:
- Application for Admission
- Baptismal Certificate (for Catholic students)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Form
- Signed Student Enrollment and Re-Enrollment Contract (Tuition Contract) available from school office - one per family
- Application Fee:
- New Families - Application fee of $1000.00 per child is comprised of the $490.00 Registration Fee and partial payment of the family tuition (Application Fee is non-refundable if accepted).
- New siblings of current students pay only the Re-Registration Fee of $490.00 per child at the time of Family Re-Registration in February.
Forms to be submitted after acceptance:
- Test scores and school records sent from previous school (incoming 2nd grade and higher) - Release of Student Information Form should be given to the school currently attended by the student.
- SMART Tuition enrollment form - SY 2013-14
Re-Registration for current students occurs in February. The following information is required at the time of registration:
- Re-Registration Form - one per student
- Signed Student Enrollment and Re-Enrollment Contract (Tuition Agreement)- available in school office in February.
- Registration fee of $490.00 per child (non-refundable)